Tax-Advantaged Investment Account for Kids
Invest in your child’s future goals — help them save for an education, first car, house, pay for a wedding, or even to help their financial security as an adult
- Investment options – Five investment options suited to your needs, including age-based
- Tax Advantages – Up to $2,200 of annual tax benefits and the first $1,100 in earnings are tax-free
- Easy access – Manage your account from anywhere with our easy to use mobile app
- Control – You control how the money is invested and spent until the child becomes an adult
- Auto deposits – Set up automatic contributions to easily invest
The perfect gift from family and friends. Your child’s UNest account is shareable and perfect for every occasion as your child grows
How it works
- Open a UNest investment account – in less than 5 minutes, get investment options that are tailored to the age of your child
- Invite friends and family – Send a gifting link to invite your friends and family to contribute for Birthdays, holidays and other special occasions
- Watch it grow – Watch your child’s account grow due to the contributions from your community and special rewards from the brands your love
Save an extra $26,472*
on fees , over the life of a UNest account vs. investing with a traditional financial advisor
Security Is Our Priority
UNest uses bank-level security to keep your sensitive financial data safe. We use the strongest browser encryption (256 bit) and secure servers monitored 24/7.
UNest is a registered investment advisor (RIA) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Your information is secure and confidential and only used for the purpose of creating an account. We implement identity verification services to protect your personal information.
Better than a 529 Plan!
UNest offers a tax-advantaged custodial account for the benefit of minors that allows you to save for more than just college. In addition, unlike a traditional 529 account, there are no penalties on early withdrawals if you use funds for the benefit of the child.